The flower remedies offer a vibrational healing system that seeks to restore balance to the emotions and mind. This Elearning tool provides 88 pages of information about the remedies, the remedies and the chakras, choosing remedies, how to take the remedies and about the founder and developer of flower remedies. This is a great Elearning tool to support the online media course created by Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy. This Elearning tool is in PDF document format and provides colour imagary and also information about the authoress's experience and use of flower remedies post-surgical removal of medical mesh...
Emotional healing with flower remedies
Disclaimer, warranties and waiver
This disclaimer governs the use of any of the learning tools provided by Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy and Deborah Casey and that is delivered in the form of an ebook, PDF document, recorded material or printed book. By using our learning tools in any of the formats available you accept, understand and acknowledge that you agree to the disclaimer, warranties and waiver.
You accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being and as such will seek medical advice and intervention as deemed fit by you in conjunction with the advice of a qualified medical professional and whose qualifications you have verified. Should you choose to forego seeking medical advice and attention and opt to utilise the holistic, complementary and/or alternative therapy approaches you do so at your own risk and release the authoress and Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy from all and any liability and outcomes that arise.
The learning tool that you access provides information about Flower remedies primarily those developed by Dr Edward Bach. This information is not advice and it should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information in the learning tool as an alternative to qualified medical advice from an appropriately qualified health professional. Should you believe that you are suffering from any medical condition it is your personal responsibility to seek medical advice and treatment. You must never delay seeking medical advice and/or attention, nor discontinue any medical treatment because of the information in this or other learning tools provided by Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy.
No representations or warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable UK law, and subject to the information that follows, we exclude all representations, undertakings and guarantees relating this and other learning tools. Without prejudice to the generality of the forgoing paragraph we do not represent warrant undertake or guarantee:
- That the information in the learning tool is correct, accurate, or none misleading
- That the use of the guidance in the learning tool will lead to any particular outcome
- In particular that by using the guidance in the learning tool you will heal disease or work in any way as to cure an illness.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer and waiver are subject to the following and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the learning tool including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and this include negligence for breach of statutory duty.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to: income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, goodwill, loss of or damage to profits.
- Additionally we will not be liable to you in relation to any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit or exclude our
- liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable the other sections of this disclaimer and waiver continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer, warranties and waiver will be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom English Law and any disputes relating to these will be subject to eh exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Returns and refunds
Due to the nature of the product there is no refund available however where a product issue arises and the purchaser contacts and raises the issues, detailing what they are, within 28 days, a replacement will be provided.